SID Alumni have earned a good status in several corporate business houses and renowned design studios. Several enterprising students are proud owners of start-up business and a number of them are successfully pursuing Post-Graduate programs at reputed Design Schools in India and Abroad.
- Graphic Design: The Graphic Design graduates find employment opportunities as Graphic Designers, Brand identity Developers, Logo Designers, Visual Image Developers, Multimedia Developers, Packaging Designers, Typography and Publication Designers and so on in various fields like Advertising, Graphic Design, Communication and Printing Industry and Professions, Audio-Visual Production, UX/UI Design and so on.
- Video Film Design: The VFD graduates are working in Film, Television and Advertising Industry as Producers, Director, Assistant Director, Cinematographer and Editors. Many of them are working with Online Media. Some of them are also working independently under their own production units.
- Animation Film Design: The AFD graduates are working in the areas of Advertising, Experimental Animation, VFX, 2D Animation, 3D Animation, Pre-production and Character Design in Films, Television Channels, Advertising, Marketing, e-Content Development and other related fields.
- User Experience Design: The UED graduates are placed in leading software companies in the domain of UX & Interaction Design in the role of Interface Designer, User Experience Designer, Web Designer, Mobile Application Interface Designer, Game Designer and so on.
- Product Design: The Product Design graduates are part of design teams in both large design and manufacturing establishments as well as smaller, independent design firms. They work as part of a larger team, creating products from concepts to drawings to prototypes to taking it into production in the domains of Transportation, White Goods, Furniture and Interior, Engineering Products & Systems, Consumer Goods, Craft based Products, Accessories, Personal User Products, Kitchen Tools and Appliances, New Age Electronics and IT Products & Systems, UX Design, Interaction and so on.
- Interior Space Design: The Interior Space Design graduates work as independent interior designers or work with well-known design agencies or developers in residential & commercial space design sector, furniture design, exhibition & retail spaces. Study of materials, lighting, décor, furniture, prototyping, and graphics forms an integral part of Interior Space Design.
- The Fashion Design graduates are working with Fashion, Luxury and Lifestyle Industry as Fashion Designers, Freelance Design Consultants, Stylists, Costume Designers, Fashion Forecasters, Illustrators, Entrepreneurs, Academicians, Fashion Merchandisers and Buyers.
- Many of the Fashion Communication graduates start their own independent design practice, while others work as fashion stylists, retail space designers, visual merchandisers, event and set designers, art directors, fashion and trend forecasters, brand visualizers and graphic designers. Our graduates work in all aspects of the emerging global fashion and lifestyle industry, with brands well-known brands.