Frequently Asked Questions regarding Admission Procedure
Candidate can pay through
1) Billdesk Payment Gateway
2) Easebuzz Payment Gateway
3) Indian Bank Payment Gateway
4) Demand Draft.
Pay the Entrance Test fee of Rs.1750/- for each test. If you are registering for one test in the morning (SLAT/SEED) and one test in the afternoon (SET/SITEEE), then the fees is Rs. 3500. Please note that last date of payment is April 15, 2019.
PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT:
Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- for ONE Test (morning OR afternoon) OR Rs. 3500/- for TWO Tests (one from morning session and one for afternoon session) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat [STS]” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in "Make Payment" Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat [STS] only at:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT [STS]
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the details of Demand Draft and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the realisation of payment, you would be able to view / print your Admit Card.
IMPORTANT: SET / SLAT / SEED / SITEEE 2020 fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
1. Please note that Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be responsible for non-delivery of DD or delay beyond last date on the part of courier / postal services.
2. It is also mandatory to complete the payment process of desired institute for desired programme(s) before the closing date of payment of the respective programme. Payment towards the programme(s) also needs to be done through the website only (set-test.org).
4. SET / SLAT / SEED / SITEEE 2020 Score will be valid only for admission to selected programmes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for the academic year of 2020-21.
5. Admission to the selected programmes at SIU is strictly based on merit, assessment of individual performance in the respective Entrance Test for Undergraduate Studies and other processes prescribed by the University. (Note: - SET / SLAT / SEED / SITEEE Result will be declared on May 12, 2020 on set-test.org).
PROCEDURE OF PROGRAMME PAYMENT
A candidate desirous to submit his candidature to select UG programmes, is also required to complete the payment process of desired programme before the closing date of payment for the same. Payment towards the programmes must be made through the website only (set-test.org). After making the payment for SET/SLAT/SEED/SITEEE, proceed to complete the online registration form (Part II) for Programme (s) registration and the respective institute(s). A candidate is required to make separate non-refundable payment of Rs.1000/- per programme per institute at this stage.
If candidates want to pay programme payment through Demand Draft, make Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- for each programme in the name of Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding B. Des Programme and Specializations
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Eligibility of programmes
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Accommodation/ Transportation/ Loan and other Facilities