Symbiosis Institute of Design
(A Constituent of Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune established under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 vide notification No. 9-12/2001-U.3 of the Government of India)
Compliance of the Deemed to be University in response to MHRD’s Order No. F.4-30/2009-U.I(A) dated 17th July 2009 and UGC letter No. F. 6-1(7)/2006(CPP-I) dated 7th August 2009 for disclosure of information in public interest.
- Information relating to availability of infrastructure and physical assets. Click Here.
- Information regarding grants-in-aid provided by the Central Government or the State Government or by any agency assisted by the Central Government or State Government, and its utilization thereof SID does not receive any grant-in-aid from any of the Government as well as Non-Government agencies.
- Information regarding the admission criteria and the process of admissions in respect of all courses of study, whether degree or diploma, and whether by regular mode of distance mode (with the approval of the UGC-AICTE-DEC Joint Committee)Click Here
- Information regarding details of faculty positions in each of the schools/ faculties comprising part of such university/ institution along with the photographs of such faculty members and the nature of their employment, whether regular, temporary, visiting or guest Click Here
|Faculty||Positions||Nature of Appointment|
- Information regarding the fee structure, including all its components, chargeable in respect of the pursuit of any course of study, whether degree or diploma, and whether by the regular mode or distance mode(with the approval of the UGC-AICTE-DEC Joint Committee).Click Here
- Information regarding academic curricula in respect of the course offered; whether degree of diploma.Click Here
- Information regarding all study centers, and its locations thereof, opened by the universities and institutions to impact distance education (with the approval of the UGC-AICTE-DEC Joint Committee) Not applicable to Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID).